For the daring there is the option of walking on the glass bridge 4000' above the Colorado River. *Not included but available for
purchase at the canyon.
Pick-Up Locations & Times
These are our 6 pick-up locations. Since we do not stop at every location everyday you MUST let
us know at least 12 hours prior to your tour if you decide to change
your pick-up location. Pick-ups start at 6:00 AM for Grand Canyon Tours.
- GOLDEN NUGGET HOTEL (1st street tour lobby)
- STRATOSPHERE HOTEL (north door tour lobby)
- CIRCUS CIRCUS HOTEL (Las Vegas Blvd. door under the giant clown sign)
TREASURE ISLAND HOTEL (Sirens Cove tour lobby)
- BALLY'S HOTEL (north door tour lobby near the RIO shuttle)
- MONTE CARLO HOTEL (west side tour lobby across from parking garage)
- EXCALIBUR HOTEL (Rotunda tour lobby, outside)
$10 Breakfast Only
$20 Breakfast & Hot Lunch
You can add two meals for just $20 per person.
GREAT VALUE: The Hualapai tribe owns all concessions at the Grand Canyon West, lunch tickets are $16.22 per person. There aren't any private meal options except at our convenience store stop along the way.
Here is a link to the lunch at the west rim.
Click meal voucher options then, in the small print click more information. http://www.hualapaitourism.com/tickets-info/at-grand-canyon-west/view-or-purchase-packages/
Breakfast items sometimes change but here is a sample:
* French Toast with Bacon
* Ham, mushroom, onion scramble with cheese.
Served with potato spuds and white toast.
* Biscuits & White Sausage Gravy, with one scrambled
egg and two pieces of bacon.
* Ol’ Fashioned Pancakes: From scratch with one
scrambled egg & a sausage patty.
* Banana & raisin oatmeal with milk, brown sugar &
banana nut bread.
* 3 egg omelet w/ zucchini, green peppers, onions,
mushrooms & jack cheese with fresh potato spuds.
Due to the length we do not offer "comedy" tours to the grand canyon, however our canyon guides are trained by comedians.
Grand Canyon West Express